Steve has lots of experience in Studio work, and live work
- Steve is available for studio session work
- Drumming in bands and groups
- Nightclub work with Dj’s (percussion)
- Cruise ship work
Steve has worked with many music education departments including:
- Nursery and preschools
- NHS and various agencies
- Primary and Secondary schools
- African Drum Circles
- Anti-Stress Drumming
- Drum and percussion workshops for corporate clients, including Y.I.P.
(Tees and Cleveland Youth Inclusion Project).
The NHS recognise drumming to be a great stress reliever and have referred many patients to take up drumming as an anti-stress and anxiety reliever.
At School of Percussion we integrate drums and percussion as creative learning tools, that helps with basic life skills and help enhance the mind body and spirit, of people of all ages.
At School of Percussion we work along side GP’s, occupational therapists and physiotherapists, mental health staff, people with learning difficulties, and drug and alcohol agencies, to use drums as therapy.